Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Eat More Cake




I made this cute little birthday card for a couple of challenges. One was the Cuttlebug Spot, where the challenge was to follow the sketch. The other was the Alphabet Challenge Blog where the challenge was "K is for Kids," make a project for a child or with a child theme. I used this cute digi stamp from Sliekje's digi Stamps. She has so many cute images, check them out. I colored it in using my Prismacolor pencils. I layered him on blue cardstocks, the base one was glittered, not sure if you can tell in the picture. I used the Cuttlebug to emboss the dark blue layer. I used my Gypsy to weld together banners from Celebrations and the hide contour feature to hide the cut-out in the banner. I then cut out two different size circles from George and Basic Shapes. I stamped it and used pop-dots to pop it up on the card. On the inside I stamped it with a set of stamps I had, I believe they are Fiskars. I just loved this sentiment and thought it went well with the image.



3 comments:

  1. Lovely card - love the image. Thanks for joining the Alphabet Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, I love the image! Tyhanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, that should say Thanks!

    ReplyDelete