Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tons of Thanks

The Throwback Thursday Challenge over at My Creative Time this week is an animal theme and to use the ZooBalloo cartridge. I thought the walrus looked too cute so I decided I would use him. I was trying to figure out what exactly I was going to do for my card when I found my set of Amusing Animal Stamps from Scrappy Mom's Stamps, the "Tons of thanks!" sentiment was just perfect. I found some K&Company paper with waves on it that I used as my background. I then Cuttlebugged some blue vellum with the Divine Swirls folder for more texture. I created a frame with the vellum. I cut out the walrus at 3 1/2 " and inked the edges of him. I used some black stickles for his eyes, kinda that beady eye look. It is simple but I like how it looks, especially the brown paper I cut him out on. It was textured so it kinda looks like skin, walrus skin at least.

7 comments:

  1. You are RIGHT, that walrus is TOOOO CUTE!!! I just love what you did for the challenge! Hope to see you back for another Throwback Thursday!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is soooo cute. Okay I am definetly going to get this cart now...you have me sold. TFS:)

    Stephanie
    http://stephanieandthebug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe what a ton of cuteness.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that walrus is adorable and I didn't even realize that cut was on there. Ha! Great job and thanks for playing with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete