Monday, August 30, 2010

Back from Deadhorse

Well, my husband and I made it back from Deadhorse safe and sound. Actually, the trip went very well. We had great weather and the road was actually pretty good. The views were amazing and I can now say I have seen, and touched, the Arctic Ocean!

Now I can get back to creating and here is my first one for the week.

This one is for a few challenges:

Pile It On: "Farewell to Summer"-make a goodbye, farewell, or miss you card

Paper Cutz Challenge: make a project using some kind of metal (I use brads in the center of the vellum flowers)

Alphabet Challenge Blog: "R is for Roses" (I used a rose stamp I found in my stash)

Card Patterns: I used sketch #79 for the layout of my card

Picture Perfect Creations: black, red, pink and blue

365 Cards: "Digging Deep"-use an item, not paper, that is at least 6 months old (I have had those brads and the ribbon for a while); use 2 sheets of patterned paper you have not used before (the black background paper and the pink flower paper are ones I have not yet used until today); use an embellishment you have had for a year (the vellum flowers have been in my stash for over a year, I can't believe I haven't used them before today...I love them); and use a stamp that you have had for a year but have never used (I have had this rose stamp for a while, I can't even remember when I got it, but I have never used it before).

5 comments:

  1. Love how you stamped much the sentiment and lovely Images too, great take on the CardPatterns Sketch. I just joininig the CardPatterns challenge, my card is number 39, would you mind to see my blog :) many thanks before, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool to have seen and touched the Artic! Lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us at PIO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. I love that ribbon! Yum! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete