Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Baby Boy Dinosaur

I made this cute little card the other day for my cousin's baby shower. I feel pretty limited when I don't have all my usual craft tools. I miss my embossing machine and folders, my glitter and Stickles and different embellishments. The only paper I have on hand now is some solid paper that my mother-in-law had in her stash, she is a quilter not a papercrafter. I made this card using what I have on hand, which isn't much in my opinion. I think it still turned out cute, it is just really simple compared to what I usually do. It is a 5"x5" card, using brown cardstock for the base. I used some green cardstock to cut a square 1/4" smaller than the brown. I then cut two circles at 4 1/2" and 4 1/4," using George and Basic Shapes and some brown and yellow cardstock. The dinosaur is from B is for Boy and cut at 4." I used Mickey Font for the "baby boy" sentiment. Baby is cut at 3/4" and boy is cut at 1," both are cut out of black cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment