Saturday, January 29, 2011

Card Creations & More Challenge #2

It is time for another challenge at Card Creations & More by C! This week's challenge is to make something Valentine's related. I decided to make a Valentine's Day centerpiece.
I used a hurricane vase that I had on had. I also had the filler on hand. I had bought these pink and red gems about 5 years ago and I have never used them. I thought this was the perfect opportunity. I wrapped the vase with some white & silver ribbon. I then cut the heart at 2" from Sweethearts. I pieced it all together and then attached it to the vase with pop-dots. I used Sweethearts for all the cuts. The cupid is cut at 3," the "Hugs & Kisses" sentiment is cut at 2 1/2" and the swirly heart is cut at 2." I used the shadow feature on all the cuts and I also ran the cupid through the Cuttlebug with the D'vine Swirls folder. I attached all of the cuts to sticks and then stuck them in my vase, using the filler to hold them up.










Thanks for checking out my project! Come on over to Card Creations & More by C and join us with our Valentine's Day project challenge. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty cuts! Love the use of the hurricane vase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. Great idea and a nice centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just wonderful. So festive and the best part is you made it yourself!!! Thank you so much for being a designer.

    ReplyDelete