Saturday, January 15, 2011

Card Creations & More Challenge #1

I'm so excited to be on the design team for Card Creations & More By C. She will be hosting challenges every other Saturday, and this is her first one. I hope you will join us for the challenges. This week's challenge is to make anything other than a card. I chose to make a layout.
The layout is 12"x12" and the background paper is DCWV, their Doodling Around Stack. I used red and blue cardstock to creat the mats for photos, they will accomodate 4"x6" photos. The llama and squirrel are both from Birthday Bash and the title is from Celebrations. The llama is cut at 6" and flocked. The squirrel is cut at 5" and also flocked. I added Stickles, glossy accents and some flat-backed pearls for more detail. The squirrel is also pop-dotted for some dimension.

1 comment: