Friday, June 10, 2011

Two Souls...

This is a 5"x7" card. I used black cardstock for the base, then cut some pink cardstock 1/8" smaller than the black and some white cardstock 1/8" smaller than the pink. I cut a 3 3/4" black circle, a 3 1/2" pink circle and a 3 1/4" white circle. I used that to place my clear gem swirls, then adhered the circles to the card base. I stamped my sentiment, which is from Fiskars, onto the white circle using black Statz-On ink. I added two butterfly dimensional stickers to the circles. I finished it off with three flowers, which I sparyed pink with some cadillac pink Glimmer Mist. I added the black brads to the centers of the flowers before adhering them down.



I made this card for Day 102's challenge at 365 Cards, which is to use many design elements but to keep as few of them from overlapping as possible. I also made this using the pink, black and white color challenge at Paper Cutz.




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the sentiment you used as the focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I love this card. So elegant and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The swirls look so beautiful
    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete