Monday, August 01, 2011

First of the Month Challenge #16

Challenge #16 for the First of the Month Challenge at Card Creations & More is to use the Life is a Beach cartridge. I created a layout of part of a snorkel trip I took when I was in Belize on vacation. This is a 12"x12" layout and I used a glittery teal cardstock for the base of the page. I used my Gypsy to weld three of the wave shapes, from Life is a Beach, together and cut them at 12" long. The shark and swimmer are also from Life is a Beach and both are flipped. The shark is cut at 3 3/4" and I embossed the dark grey layer. I sprayed him with some shimmer mist and gave him some black gem eyes. The swimmer is cut at 2 3/4." I used some blue gems for his bubbles. I matted the photos with the same shimmery blue that I used for the waves. I also used it for the journalling mat. I added some blue gems to the bottom of the journalling mat as well. The title is cut from Robotz at 1 3/4." I used pop-dots to adhere the "H" and the "R" for some dimension. I finished off the page by adding my journalling and some doodling dots on the title and the waves.




















Now create your own project with Life is a Beach and link it up with the First of the Month Challenge. I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment