Thursday, September 01, 2011

First of the Month Challenge #19

Welcome to another set of First of the Month Challenges, hosted by Card Creations & More by C. Our first challenge for you today is to use the Simply Charmed cartridge. For my project I created a fall card using the scarecrow cut from Simply Charmed. The card is 4 1/2"x6 1/4." I used dark brown cardstock for the card base, then cut some orange cardstock 1/4" smaller and the leaf cardstock 1/4" smaller than the orange. The scarecrow is cut at 4." I used black pearls for his eyes and buttons on his overalls. I used some brown and pink chalk for his cheeks. I also used the "happy fall" sentiment from Simply Charmed. I used my Gypsy to hide the face cut in the "a" in "fall" and added a cutout from the "a" in "happy." I put my scarecrow on a popsicle stick then adhered him to the card base, using pop-dots to adhere his head and arms down. I used some glossy accents on his shoes and adhered the sentiment over the top.


Now it is your turn to come up with something from the Simply Charmed cartridge. Link it up at the First of the Month Challenge and I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment