Thursday, September 01, 2011

First of the Month Challenge #21

Our third challenge for this month is to create a double layout. I created another double layout for my friends' wedding album. The background cardstock is from the Formal Affair Stack by DCWV. The four photos on the left are all 3 1/2"x3 1/2." The two smaller ones on the right are 4"x4" and the large one is 4 1/2"x6." I matted them all with some coral colored cardstock and then matted the largest one with some aqua glitter cardstock. I used the same glitter cardstock for the title. "The Bride" is from Sweethearts and "gets ready" is from All Mixed Up. I used Sweethearts, Tie the Knot and Formal Occasion for the three dresses. All three are cut at 3." I used pop-dots to adhere the top and bottom ones. I used three Nestabilities for the journalling label and finished it off with some white pearls.
Now it is your turn to create a double layout! Link it up at the First of the Month Challenge so I can see what you do with this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment