Friday, October 07, 2011

Christmas Boxes

Back in August I altered a set of papier mache boxes, you can see the post here, using the Lemon Flower Stack by DCWV. I had some more of those boxes and decided to make a Christmas set. I covered the boxes in Christmas paper, and some shimmery green cardstock for the sides of the lid. I then covered the sides of the boxes and lids with mystic green Stickles. The flower is from Mother's Day Boquet. The flower has two layers cut at 4," two layers cut at 3 1/2" and two layers cut at 3." I inked the edges and put some gold pearls in the middle of the flower. The leaf is also from Mother's Day Boquet, cut at 3." I then drew around the edges of the leaf with diamond Stickles, I also added them to the gold pearls. The layers of the flower are pop-dotted together.


1 comment: