Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Joy

This is a 4 1/2"x6 1/4" card. I used a pink snowflake patterned cardstock for the card base. The three ornaments are all from the Christmas cartridge. The red one is cut at 3 1/2," the dark pink one is cut at 3" and the smallest one is cut at 2." I used a Nestie to cut the label from white carsdstock. I then stamped my sentiment, which is from Fiskars, on the label using lipstick red ink, by ColorBox. I used some foam adhesive to mount the label to the card. I used ruby slipper Stickles to draw around the edge of the label. I pop-dotted the smallest ornament, a little higher than the label.


I used the sketch from Day 251 at 365 Cards for the layout of my card.

4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!!! love the ornaments and your take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas card, love the bit of sparkle. Thank you for joining us at 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday. I just met some ladies from St. Cloud last week, they were traveling in California and so friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias por el tutorial!
    La tarjeta es muy bonita, me encanta el stickle en la etiqueta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh I LOVE how you used ornaments for the circles on the sketch!!! it's sooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete