Monday, December 05, 2011

Rinchie Wreath

This card is 5 1/2"x4 1/4." I used white cardstock for the base, then adhered some red cardstock which was cut 1/8" smaller. I cut some patterned paper at 4"x3 1/2" and adhered it on the bottom half of the card. I used a 1" circle punch to punch a bunch of rinchies (1" circles) from a patterned paper. I then adhered the rinchies to the card in the shape of a wreath. I pop-dotted some of the rinchies. I added some red bling and a glittery bow. I stamped my sentiment on smoe white cardstock and matted it with red. I then went over the stamped image with green and x-mas red Stickles. I finished off the card with more red bling.

I made this card for the following challenge:

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous wreath and a great take on the challenge. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete