Thursday, June 21, 2012

Here Comes the Bride

I got another double layout done for my friends' wedding album. Again, both of these are 12"x12" layouts. The background paper is from the Photo Real Stack by DCWV. All the photos are 3 1/2"x5." I used a 12"x5 1/4" strip of striped cardstock from DCWV to mat the three photos on left side of the left page. I matted that strip of cardstock with a piece of turquoise cardstock cut at 12"x5 1/2." The other photo on the left page (which is me, by the way) is matted with the turquoise cardstock. The labels below that photo are cut using the labels 4 die, a Nestabilities die by Spellbinders. I used two chipboard shells from Tattered Angels that I covered in crushed shells Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. I then use Life is a Beach to cut the hibiscus flower, which is adhered with pop-dots. I sprayed some Prima flowers with coral reef Glimmer Mist and adhered a brad in the center that is covered with lagoon Stickles, I then adhered them to the spaces between the three photos. On the right page I matted the three top photos with a piece of 12"x5 1/4" piece of turquoise cardstock. I used more Prima flowers in between these three photos as well, two large ones sprayed with turquoise blue Glimmer Mist and two small ones sprayed with coral reef Glimmer Mist and a brad covered in lagoon Stickles. I matted the final photo a second time with glittery orange cardstock. I used my Gypsy to weld letters from Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art to create my "Here Comes the Bride" title. I used both the shadow and regular feature. It is adhered using pop-dots and covered with glossy accents. I finished off this page using more chipboard shells that are covered in sand Glimmer Mist. Slowly, but surely finishing this wedding album. I can't wait until my friends see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment