Monday, June 25, 2012

I Chews You!

Here is card #5 in my Wrap It Up cartridge series.
This time I created a circle shaped card. I used Wild Card for the card base. I then cut a 4" circle and embossed it with my Cuttlebug and the Seeing Spots embossing folder. I cut a strip of blue polka dotted cardstock at 1 1/4" wide and trimmed to fit the circle. I used Wrap It Up for the gumball machine. I cut it at 3 1/2." I added some crystal Stickles and glossy accents to the machine for some texture and dimension. I used a stamp from Scrappy Moms Stamps for my sentiment. I trimmed the white cardstock to fit the sentiment, then cut the blue cardstock 1/8" larger and the orange cardstock 1/4" larger. I finished off the card with some pale yellow pearls around the scallop of the circle and the corners of the sentiment mats.
I also made this for the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Really unusual card Paula, lovely summer colours, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love all the Glossy Accents and fun colors! Thanks for playing at My Craft SPot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job using the Mojo Monday sketch. Hope you will take a peek at mine.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Love the gloss and glitter! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete