Wednesday, June 20, 2012

More Wedding Scrapbook Layouts

Now that I have my computer back I finally have access to all my stuff again. That includes the pictures of my friends' wedding in Belize. I have been slowly working on their wedding album, but with my computer problems it became even slower. Well, I decided that since I am now up and running again I would make the next double layout for the album. This layout is of the groom getting ready for the wedding.
Both pages are 12"x12" and I used some cardstock from the Formal Affair Stack by DCWV for the background. The three photos at the bottom of the left page are 3"x5" and the upper photo on that page is 3 1/2"x5." The two photos on the far side of the right page are 3 1/2"x5" and the large photo on the right page is 4"x6." I matted all the photos with coral cardstock, cut 1/4" larger than the photo, and matted the largest photo again with turquoise cardstock. I used Sweethearts for the "The Groom" part of the title and All Mixed Up for the "gets ready" part of the title. I also used my Gypsy to weld the letters of "gets ready" together. I used Formal Occasion for the two tuxes. I added turquoise pearls for the buttons on the tuxes. I finished off the layout with journaling space, which was created using Nestabilities.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not into scrap books Paula but that looks good to me. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! You don't usually get to see photos of the groom getting ready! How fun!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete