Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Last Wedding Album Pages

I did it!! I am finally done with the wedding album for my friends! :) These are my last pages. Well, one of them is the last pages, the other is a redo of a set of pages. Now all that is left is to do the journaling, but that is the easy part.
These are the last pages I created. They will come just before the "Happily Ever After" page, which you can see here. This one is a clean and simple layout, but I really, really like this one. I was going to add more to it, but nothing felt right and I just kept coming back to the simple one. The floral background cardstock is from the Formal Affair Stack by DCWV and the wood cardstock is from the Tahiti Beach Stack by DCWV. The strips of the wood cardstock are cut at 6"x12" and matted with some teal cardstock cut at 6 1/4"x12." The photos are all 3 1/2"x5" and matted with teal cardstock cut 1/8" larger than the photos. I used Type Candy to cut the "so," "in," "with," "you," using Cricut Craft Room the weld them, and Sweethearts for the "love." I covered "love" with tropical tangerine Stickles and finished it off with some dark coral pearls and teal gems.
I redid the "Here Comes the Bride" layout. You can see the original layout here. It wasn't bad, but as I was going through the whole album I just didn't like the look of it and felt it didn't fit in. I kept the title, just cut it in different colors and kept the flowers, I pulled them off the old layout. Here is the new layout I created:
The pearl patterned cardstock is from the Formal Affair Stack by DCWV. All the photos are 3 1/2"x5" except the one on the far right, it is 4"x6." I matted all the vertical photos with teal cardstock cut 1/8" larger. The largest one also has a coral layer that is 4 1/4"x6 1/4." I did not mat either of the horizontal photos. The title is from Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art and is covered with glossy accents. I had the title saved in my Gypsy from the old layout, so I was able to cut it easily. I added the flowers from the old layout, which are from Prima and are covered in Tatter Angels Glimmer Mist. I then used Cricut Craft Room and the digital cartridge Sea Shells to cut the two shells. I covered the darker part of the shell in smoky quartz glitter by Martha Stewart and then covered the shells with glossy accents.

2 comments: