Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Perfect Sentiments: "Think Pink for Christmas"

Time for another Perfect Sentiment challenge, and while I hope everyone enjoyed our Birthday/Anniversary celebration it is time to get back to our regular format for challenges, so here it is:
 
"Think Pink for Christmas"
 
The challenge: create a card with a sentiment for Christmas
The twist: use some pink on our card in honor of the last day of Breast Cancer Awareness month
 
Here is what I came up with for this challenge:
My card is 5 1/2"x4 1/2."  I used kraft cardstock for my card base.  I rounded the two bottom corners and inked the edges with some white ink.  I used a stamp from Close to My Heart for the strings of my ornaments.  Once those were stamped I added my buttons in various sizes in the colors red, green, and pink.  I finished off my card with a sentiment that is also from Close to My Heart.
 
It is a pretty clean and simple one, but I like the effect.  So, now that you have seen my interpretation of the challenge it is your turn.  Head on over to The Perfect Sentiment and play along.  I can't wait to see what you create!

2 comments: