Friday, November 23, 2012

Just Hatched

My friend's sister is having a baby soon.  She is a paleontologist, which means she is into dinosaurs, she is also quite a tomboy.  However, she is having a girl.  I made some onesies for her with some baby dinos on the front (which of course I didn't take a picture of).  So, I made a cute little gift bag for them with a matching card. 
I used Dino Play for the dinosaurs.  I also used Simply Charmed for the sentiment on the gift bag.  I think they turned out so cute and they are the perfect packaging for the onesies!  Enjoy!!



2 comments:

  1. Cute hatchling. Working to find about about dinosaurs seems like an interesting job. Good luck to your friend with her new little one.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete