Friday, February 08, 2013

Baby Cards

The cards I have for you today are super simple, super quick, but super cute!
 
I made matching cards so that I would be prepared for either eventuality, if the need should arise.
 
Both cards are 4 1/4"x5 1/2."  I used white cardstock for the base.  I then trimmed some brown and yellow cardstocks at 4 1/8"x5 3/8."  The pink polka dot and blue star cardstock is 4"x5 1/4."  I added pink gems and blue pearls in the four corners.  The strips are 1 3/4"x5 3/8" and matted with a strip that is 1 7/8"x5 3/8."  I used Extreme Fonts for the lettering.  The word "baby" was cut at 3/4" and the words "girl" and "boy" were cut at 1."  I used foam tape to adhere the "girl" and "boy."  The giraffe is from Sugar and Spice and cut at 2."  I gave them google eyes and bows tied from baker's twine.  I also added cinnamon and yellow Stickles to the words "girl" and "boy."



1 comment: