Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Perfect Sentiments: "Easter Bling"

Time for another Perfect Sentiments challenge!
 
The challenge: create a card with an Easter sentiment
The twist: add some bling 
 
Our sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear and the winner will receive a $10 gift voucher.
 
Here is the card I made for this challenge:
 The card is 4"x9" and made from white cardstock.  I cut a yellow mat at 3 7/8"x8 7/8."  The grass cardstock is 3 5/8"x8 5/8."  The chicks are cut using the Silhouette Cameo.  They are 2 1/2."  I covered them in yellow glitter and used some brown gems for their eyes.  I adhered two of them with foam tape, which are two different thicknesses.  The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps.

Now that you have seen what I have created, head on over to The Perfect Sentiment and see the rest of the design team's creations.  Then link up your creation.  I can't wait to see what you create!
 


4 comments:

  1. What a cute creation & I love the sentiment!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. Love the glittered chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those sparkly chicks, Paula! Terrific grass dp background -- how perfect. I just know there are eggs hiding in it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I love the bling chickies.

    ReplyDelete