Saturday, March 30, 2013

Rosette Wreath

I have been trying to figure out something new to display at work.  My last display was for St. Patrick's Day and it came down on the 18th of March.  So, I have been needing something else to put up.  I knew I wanted to put up something that felt springy or summery, but other than that I had no inspiration.  Well, I finally came up with this wreath:
 
I used Ribbons and Rosettes and cut out 12 rosettes of varying sizes and shapes.  I used patterened paper from the Flower Shower Stack by DCWV for all my rosettes.  I put them all together and adhred the rosettes to a ring I had cut out of cardstock to act as my wreath form.  I then used Tablescapes: Spring and Summer to cut out the butterflies and flowers.  I then added some buttons and pearls to finish it off.
 

 


2 comments:

  1. Love this...great idea for a wreath!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this idea. Perky and awaiting spring colors. tfs

    ReplyDelete