Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Spring Wreath

Since we just got even more snow the other day I thought I should make something that reminds me that spring really is around the corner!
 
I covered a Styrofoam wreath with green Fun Fur by Lion Brand.  I then took the flowers off a spring bush and stuck them in the wreath.  I painted some wooden letters with alizarian crimson acrylic paint, then covered them in some glitter.  I cut some pink patterned cardstock at 3 1/2"x12" and and some patterned yellow cardstock at 2 1/2"x12."  I adhered the letters to the cardstock and adhered that to the wreath.  I wrapped a ribbon around the top of the wreath and tied part of it off in a bow for hanging.
I think it is perfect for spring!  Now, if only the real thing would arrive...I am quite tired of snow!
 


1 comment:

  1. That's awesome Paula! I love the fuzzy green fur, it sets off the flowers.

    ReplyDelete