Sunday, August 25, 2013

Silhouette Sunday - Autumn Greetings

For today's Silhouette Sunday I decided to create an autumn card.  It has been so hot here lately that I thought I would think of cooler temperatures and autumn is my favorite season.
 
The card is 5"x7" and the card base is made from orange cardstock.  I cut a piece of brown cardstock at 4 7/8"x6 7/8" and a piece of wheat patterned cardstock at 4 3/4"x6 3/4."  The wheat cardstock is from Debbie Mumm.
 
My Silhouette cut is the wagon load of pumpkins.  It is #47520 and is designed by Miss Kate Cuttables.  I didn't use the shadow beneath the wagon or the corn.  When it is all assembled it is about 3" tall and 6" long.  I popped up part of the wagon and the small pumpkin in the wagon.  I also cut a piece of yellow cardstock and punched it with a Fiskars grass edge punch.
 
The sentiment is from Peachy Keen and is stamped in dark cocoa ink by Tsukineko.  I trimmed the cardstock into a banner shape.  I adhered it down with a pop-dot in the middle to give it a wavy look.  I then finished off the card with a brown button at the edge of the sentiment.
 
I made this for the "Day 234" challenge at 365 Cards, which is to make a card 5"x7" or larger.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the colors.

    Linda ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very appros. for Autumn, love the way it all goes together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colors of the autumn! Great work there!
    THanks for sharing at 365cards
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete