Sunday, August 18, 2013

Silhouette Sunday - Sharpest Tool

For this Sunday Silhouette project I made a masculine card using some tool shapes I cut with my Silhouette Cameo.
 
The card is 5 1/2"x4 1/4."  I used dark brown cardstock for the card base.  The blue mat is 5 3/8"x4 1/8" and is from The Guy Stack by DCWV.  I cut a measuring tape border using some paper from the My Sunshine Stack by DCWV.
 
All the tools were from the Silhouette store.  The pliers are #18204 , the hammer is #18200, the wrench is #18203 , the handsaw is #18201 , and the screwdriver is #18202.  They are all from Hero Arts.  I cut just their silhouettes from dark brown cardstock.  I mounted them on some kraft cardstock that was embossed with the wood grain folder by Darice.  They are all then matted with more dark brown cardstock.
 
The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps.  It is off their "For the Boys" set.  I stamped it in rich cocoa ink by Tsukineko on some kraft cardstock.  It was also then matted in dark brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment