Thursday, November 21, 2013

Elegant Edges - Creation #6

Today's creation using the "Elegant Edges" cartridge is pretty simple.  I really wasn't going for the wreath look, but it turns out looking like one anyways and I do rather like it in the end.


The image I used from "Elegant Edges" is on page 45.  I cut two of the shadow features at 4 1/2," then scored the back one about 1" from the top and adhered them together at the top to create my card base.  I cut the basic image at 4 1/2" out of a green patterned card stock which came from the Christmas Memories Stack by DCWV.  I cut another piece using the shadow feature, this time at 2."  I then used some shiny red card stock to cut my next piece using the frame feature.  The stamp is one that I had in my stash.  I colored it and added some red gems to the sides of the stamped image.  I finished off the card with some large red gems in every other scallop of my image, thus completing my wreath look.



No comments:

Post a Comment