Saturday, December 21, 2013

25 Days of Christmas - Gift Card Holder

Today's project is a gift card holder.


I used "Cindy Loo" for the envelope, it is on page 77 of the handbook.  I cut it at 6 3/4."  This size perfectly holds a normal sized gift card.  I added some blue and green pearls to the top scallop.  I then tied some maraschino baker's twine, by The Twinery, through a blue button and adhered it on the tab that keeps the envelope closed.  The sentiment is a Fiskars stamp.


I used "Winter Frolic" for the reindeer.  It is on page 36 of the handbook.  I cut it at 2 3/4."  I covered the lights with firefly and aqua Stickles.  The nose is covered in glossy accents and I used a brown gem for the eye.  



For the inside of the envelope I cut a dark green mat at 2"x3 3/4," and a white mat at 1 7/8"x3 5/8."  I then used stamps from Scrappy Moms Stamps' "Winter Wishes" set for the sentiment and "Everyday Greetings" set for my to and from.

No comments:

Post a Comment