Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day Card

 My mother informed me that she finally received her Mother's Day card, so I can finally post it on my blog.


I used a cutting file from the Silhouette Store for this shape card.  It is called "Butterfly Card," and is by Samantha Walker (#19875).  I cut it so that it was about 5" wide.  I used a dark pink for the base.  I cut the butterfly shape from a shimmery light pink card stock.  I also wanted one more layer of the butterfly to be seen through the cuts of the light pink layer, so I erased all those cuts before cutting it again from a pink card stock.  I finished off the front of the card with some pink bling.  



For the inside, I cut the butterfly shape from white, again with all the detail cuts erased.  I then used a stamp from My Craft Spot, the "Happy Easter" set for my sentiment.


1 comment: