Friday, June 26, 2015

Bookmark

Today I made a bookmark.



The bookmark is actually a tag from the "Mickey & Friends" cartridge.  I turned off the aspect ratio and cut it at 6"x2 3/4."  The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps.  I used the Catch the Reading Bug set for it.


The girl is from SVG Cutting Files.  She is called Chibi Girl Reading, I sized her to fit in the opening of the bookmark, which is a 2" width.  I used the print then cut feature of the Cricut Explore to print her out, then cut her.  I did this to eliminate a lot of layers so that the bookmark wouldn't be too thick.  I hid her face before doing anything, and after she was cut I used a face stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps.  This one is from the Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I should make some bookmarks for my new class.

    ReplyDelete