Tuesday, August 11, 2015

A Pirate's Life for Me

Today's card is a fun masculine birthday card:



The card is 5 1/2"x4 1/4," and made of dark red card stock.  I used the "Frame of Mind" cartridge for the striped mat.  It was cut at 5 1/4"x4."  I hid the oval cut-out on the white mat to create a solid background.


The pirate skeleton is from "Pirates and Mermaids."  It is sized to fit within the oval created by the frame.  I covered the skeleton with crackle accents and the beads in his hair with glossy accents.



The banners are both metal dies from My Craft Spot.  The top one is the Ribbon Banners Die - Straight and the bottom one is the Ribbon Banners Die - Arched.  The top sentiment is from My Craft Spot, the Ghostly Greetings set.  The bottom sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps, the Designer's Choice set.  The banners are adhered with foam tape.

1 comment: