Thursday, August 13, 2015

Castle

My husband and I have become friends with one of the guys in his office, and his wife.  This guy paints models for the game Warhammer, and he is quite good.  He offered me a deal one day, probably over a year ago now, where he would paint me a dragon (since I love them and have a huge collection) if I would make him a castle.  I agreed and have now, finally, came through on my end of the deal.


I found this castle cut file on Pinterest and went to the site to download the file.  It was free and came with very good directions.  There were a lot of pieces, but it went together quite easily, it was just time consuming.  Once all the pieces were cut it took me about 3 1/2 hours to get it all put together.  Once it is all assembled it stands about 10 1/2" high, from the base to tip of the spires.










And, to show just how nerdy I am, I took some pictures of the castle with my Lego Bilbo Baggins and Smaug figures.












3 comments:

  1. "WOW"!
    What a fantastic project.
    Love your addition of Bilbo and Smaug :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously AMAZING! Wow! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have more patience than me to put one together. TFS:)

    ReplyDelete