Monday, August 03, 2015

Detective

How cute is this detective hound dog?!  I love it!


The card is 6 1/4"x4 1/2" and made of dark brown card stock.  The kraft mat is 6 1/8"x4 3/8" and the light tan mat is 6"x4 1/4."  The light tan mat was embossed with the Cuttlebug folder called Old Paris.  I stamped the sentiment before embossing.


The dog is an svg from SVG Cutting Files, called Hound Dog Detective.  I created a shaker card by cutting the magnifying glass twice.  Once with a hole in it, which I covered with acetate and popped up on two layers of foam tape.  I put some neutral colored sequins inside.  I also popped up his muzzle and nose where it meets the magnifying glass, the other end is adhered down.  I think it gives him some nice dimension.  I also inked the edges of him with some tea dye Distress Ink.


The eyes, nose, and tongue are all covered with glossy accents.  I also used some brown flocking powder on his ear.


The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom, the Top Secret Treats set.

1 comment: