Thursday, August 13, 2015

Yellow Brick Road

I have a friend who loves the "Wizard of Oz."  She sent me a little note a few months ago and I have been terrible about responding to it.  I hope this cute little card will make up for the fact that I took far too long to respond.


The card base and images are from SVG Cutting Files.  The card base and yellow brick road are a cut file called Dorothy Shoe Card Kit.  I only used the card base and the road.  I also stretched the road to fit the entire length of the card.  It was cut to be a 5 1/2"x4 1/4" sized card.





Dorothy and Toto are from the Chibi Kid Oz - Set 1 file.  I hid the contours on Dorothy's face and used Peachy Keen Stamps instead.  Her face is from the Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment.  The eyes and nose are from one of the largest faces, and the mouth is from the next size down.  I used a white gel pen and some markers to give a little detail to her eyes and mouth.  I covered her shoes with red glitter then glossy accents.  I also used glossy accents on Toto's nose and eyes.  Toto is adhered with foam tape.


The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom, the Yellow Brick Road set.

1 comment:

  1. This is a definite "like" card.
    Thanks for always giving the card details.

    ReplyDelete