Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Gift Card Holders

In the same vein as the post about Christmas tags I made, here are the gift card holders I made.  Now I went with one master post for these since the photos actually show the gift cards and that would ruin the surprise.  But, it is also easier just to showcase them all at once.


The first one is a card that I made into a gift card holder as well.


The card base is from SVG Cutting Files, it is called Arched Card 2 Base.  The Santa is from KaDoodle Bug Designs, from the Old Fashion Santa set.  For the inside I used the Gift Card Die from Jaded Blossom to create the gift card holder.  The sentiments on the exterior are from My Craft Spot.  The one on the interior is from my stash, so I don't know who made it anymore.  The salutation, "with love" is from Jaded Blossom, the 100% Handmade set.  I just masked of the "made" part of the sentiment.


The next two gift card holders are made using the Folding Gift Card Die by Jaded Blossom.  They also use the Gift Card Die and the insert of the Goody Bag Die on the inside.  In fact, they are made solely with Jaded Blossom products.

Here is the first of them:


Both penguins are from the Penguin Dress Up stamp set.  I used their coordinating svgs to cut them out before stamping them.  The "you're cool" sentiment is also from this stamp set.  I stamped the framed out image on the panel using the Fun Money stamp set.  The "to" and "from" are also from this set.  The final sentiment "spend it on yourself" is from the Gift Cards Galore set.


Here is the other gift card holder:


For this one I used the Poinsettia set on the front.  I stamped and heat embossed the flower, then fussy cut it and popped up some petals.  I also added some Stickles to the leaves and white parts of the flower.  I also used Fun Money and Gift Cards Galore for the sentiments on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment