Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Gift Bag

Here is a gift bag I made this year.  It's actually the only actual bag I made this year, the others are pre-made ones that I simply embellished.



The bag is from the Cricut cartridge "Tags, Bags, Boxes & More."  I just hid the window that is supposed to be in the front of the bag.  When assembled the bag is 6 1/2" tall.



I cut a white panel at 5 1/2"x3 3/4" and a snowy sky patterned panel at 5 3/8"x3 5/8."  I then used the insert shapes feature (circle) in Cricut Design Space to make my moon, it is 3 1/4."  I embossed it with the Spots and Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I inked up the edges and lightly over the surface of my embossing with pumice stone Distress Ink by Tim Holtz.  The Santa and reindeer stamp is from Jaded Blossom, the Christmas Panels set.  I also used the coordinating svg to cut the outline.  I used foam tape to adhere it to my moon.  I used a stamp from My Craft Spot for the sentiment.  It is heat embossed with silver embossing powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment