Thursday, June 30, 2016

Headbands

My brother is getting married in a few days, Fourth of July actually, and I got a dress for the wedding, it is black with red accents.  When I was trying to figure out what I was going to do my hair (I am not a "hair" person), I remembered that I had a plain red headband.  However, it isn't the exact shade of red and looks to plain, so I spruced it up!

Before:

After:



I used to black lace and fabric glue to make it a little more unique.

The day before the wedding they are doing a red, white, and blue themed dinner so I thought I would make a headband for that as well.  This is just a cotton fabric I picked up at work (JoAnn Fabric & Crafts).  The pattern says to use two different fabrics to make it reversible, but I just used the same fabric on both sides.


It is held on with a piece of red fold over elastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment