Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Happy Birthday Mate!

Here is a fun birthday card for you today:



The card base is from "Creative Holiday Cards."  I used patterned card stock for the base and background from the Sky's the Limit Stack by DCWV.  The grass is from "ZooBalloo."  I colored all my images with Chameleon Color Tones markers.


The image stamps are all from Lawn Fawn.  The tree, kookaburra, and platypus are all from the Critters Down Under set.  I cut them all out with the coordinating dies.  The party hat on the platypus is from the Lovable Legends set.  The presents are from the Beep Boop Birthday and Year Five stamp sets.


The sentiments are all from Jaded Blossom.  The one on the front is from So Many Birthdays.


Both sentiments on the inside are from the Go Wild set.


I added a little coloring to the "go wild" sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment