Monday, November 21, 2016

Birthday Kitty

Today I decided to make a fun shaped card.



I used the present shape from the Cricut cartridge "Something to Celebrate" and turned it into a cool shaped card.  I added a little white gel pen doodling on the bow.


The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom.  The banner is from Dimensional Banner Dies and the sentiment is from So Many Birthdays.


The adorable little kitty is from the Kitty Dress Up stamp set, also by Jaded Blossom.  I used the Brother Scan 'n' Cut 2 to cut out the stamp and give it a white edge, like the present.  I did a little bit of paper-piecing of the white fur on the chest and tail; I also added some Wink of Stella to the fur for shimmer.  The eyes are covered in glossy accents.  I used fruit punch Stickles to glitter up the polka dots on the party hat.  I also used a shimmery pink gel pen on the nose.


I made this for the current challenge at Seize the Birthday, which is to use presents.

1 comment:

  1. Paula I am a kitty lover so needless to say I'm in love with your little wide-eyed beauty! What a fun shape and great colors, too. So glad you shared with us this week at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete