Thursday, November 10, 2016

Fancy Fall Hat

We have been having sort of "dress-up" days at work.  Things like "crazy sock day" or "pro football jersey day" and that sort of thing.  Well, Monday is "fancy fall hat" day, so I made a fancy fall hat.



I used the "It's Fall In the Details" digital Cricut cartridge to cut this hat out.  Once assembled it is just over 5" tall.  I adhered it to a headband, since it is a little small to stay on my head without help.  You could also use elastic, or if you really wanted something you could wear then just make it bigger!



I used a lot of glitter on this.  I combined orange and copper glitter for the orange parts at the top of the sides of the hat.  I used a dark red for the brim and very top of the hat.  I used a Distress Glitter for the yellow in the hat band.


 I used yellow glitter on the buckle and then covered it in glossy accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment